Purpose of the Role:
- To be responsible for providing product sales and service to the target groups as defined in the branch’s business strategy.
- Develop and maintain professional understanding of customer base to assist Company deepening current relationships
- Grow subsidiaries business growth through implementation of the branch sales strategy.
- Process quality loans by ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
- Prepare monthly sales report
- Build relationships with the relevant stakeholder to grow Letshego’s business.
- Sells the subsidiaries sales and products through digital channels
- Offer excellent customer service to retain the customer base.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement by gauging customer reactions to processes and policies.
Thinking Requirements and Working Complexity:
- Sales and financial targets as per KRA scorecard:
- Portfolio profitability measured by contribution
- Net number of new accounts (growth in new business)
- Organizational and planning skills
- Analytical skills, good judgment and decision-making ability to interpret businesses’ sales performance and market information.
Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder:
- University degree in business administration, Economics or from a recognized University
- Working experience of at least 5 years at a managerial level
- Strong understanding of customer insights and analytics
- Understanding product and customer lifecycle and management
- People Management
Job holder should be a person of high integrity, and good moral standing in the office and outside.
Arising from the above, job holder should be a good reference to all staff by coming to the office on time and not absconding from duty.
Interested employees should forward their applications accompanied by their Curriculum Vitae to the provided email address with the name of the position as the subject
Closing date for applications:
4th May 2023
Apply to (email address):
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted