Executive Assistant to the Group Chief Executive Officer
Job vacancy have risen within Letshego Holdings Limited,
- Main Purpose (Why does the exist)
To provide executive assistant and administrative support to the Group Chief executive Officer. This will serve a critical role in the organization by assisting Group Chief Executive Officer with scheduling, organization and administrative tasks.
- Critical Deliverables /Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Proactively spots opportunities to create internal and external meetings; interviews, staff meetings and effectively manage the same.
- Assists with scheduling for complex projects as requested by the Executive Team and/or project teams
- Acts as gate-keeper, managing their time and workload to enable them to carry out their role and deliver their goals
- Manages and maintains calendars; take a proactive forward planning approach to diary management
- Keeps ahead of potential scheduling conflicts; using initiative to find solutions and communicate changes in a timely manner
- Builds strong relationships across the organisation with internal and external stakeholders
- Acts as go-to point of contact for all internal and external communications; fielding emails and messages and managing correspondence as appropriate
- Conduct research and prepare briefing materials and background information as required.
- Coordinates all travel arrangements; this includes but is not limited to itineraries, flight check-in, transportation to and from airport, etc.
- Prepare, proofread, and edit documents and presentations, including memos, reports, and correspondence, ensuring accuracy and consistency on behalf of the Executive Team.
- Participates in preparation for key meetings, preparing papers and taking minutes and following up actions as required
- Manages and drives multiple projects and priorities at once, including off-sites and large scale events
- Coordinate and organize events, conferences, and other functions as required.
- Process expenses and card returns
- Work as part of the Executive Assistance function; collaborating with EA’s across the organisation to share best practice
- Key Performance Indicators
- Quality of administrative support to the Executive Team.
- Completeness, accuracy and compliance with information provision guidelines
- Meetings serviced efficiently and notes or minutes produced always on time with very few errors.
- Proficient using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail, highly motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations
- Problem solving – able to work with other teams and staff members effectively to reach a viable solution and goal
- Strong service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of all staff through securing effective relationships with clients and executing deliverables to the highest standards.
- Excellent communicator and negotiator – able to deal effectively with people at all levels across a multicultural environment
- Ability to maintain and respect confidential information and documents with discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to think strategically and contribute to development of departmental model
- Ability to manage a heavy work volume and meet deadlines in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to undertake projects and produce quality and timely results
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once, to prioritize and manage own time
- Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 7 years' supporting C-level executives.
- Previous EA experience is essential
- Experience in the Financial Services sector will be an added advantage
- Prior experience supporting a C-Suite executive or senior leader
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Knowledge of PowerBI
Closing Date: 14 May 2023
Application Email: email@example.com
Interested candidates should forward their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the position they are applying for on the subject email: e.g. Ref: Executive Assistant to the Group Chief Executive Officer.
Disclaimer Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted