Team Leader - Collections
The Collections Team Leader is required to call defaulting clients and negotiate repayment of arrears, maximising client retention and increase profits. The role will also need to operate within the regulated requirements, liaising with external service providers and operating within the rules of regulated bodies.
- Policy adherence
- Ensure adherence to all policies and procedures
- Demonstrate self-discipline and adherence to objectives as may be communicated from time to
- Achievement of targets
- Call clients in accordance with strategy
- Achieve set targets, daily, weekly and monthly.
- Client Service and quality assurance
- Ensure client information is updated on every interaction
- Ensure that the client is aware of consequences of non- payment
- Ensure all interactions are documented to ensure good service going forward
- Deliver consistent professional levels of service at all times
- Demonstrate a passion and excellence for the core values of the LHL
- Decide on the appropriate course of action when arranging payments of escalating queries.
- Provide weekly reporting and feedback to your supervisor
- Collate and draft monthly reports
- Provide ad hoc reports as required
- Ensure accuracy of reports
- Facilitate communication with internal departments to ensure smooth and timely workflow.
Requirements Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder:
- Form 5
- 3 years’ experience in a Contact Center
- Supervisory experience would be advantageous
- Collections experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Collection systems, methodologies and call center etiquette.