Direct Sales Agents - Eswatini
Position Title: Direct Sales Agents (5)
Reports to: Senior Relationship Officer
Location: Eswatini – All Four Regions
Main Purpose of the Job
• To actively sell financial products by contacting potential customers and direct support for presentations.
Education & Experience
- O’level Certificate
- Tertiary education in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 6 months of relevant product marketing experience in the financial industry.
Critical Roles & Responsibilities
- To sell the company products and services, as assigned to you.
- To conduct field and marketing sales.
- To act as a liaison between the customer and the company, providing excellent customer service to the customer at all times.
- To assist the customer with completion of relevant company documentation and collation of necessary supporting documents.
- Design all door to door presentations to facilitate all selling of cable services for all customers and assist to maximize all profits for customer and recommend strategies to retain all cable services and provide accurate information for same.
- Maintain knowledge on all products and services and present all information appropriately and collaborate with customers and provide information on all installation fees and campaign requirements and ensure compliance to all productivity standards as per department requirement.
- Monitor all complaints and leads for sales and ensure response within required timeframe and maintain all appointments with customers and participate in various training programs and meetings.
- Assist to identify new customers and prepare efficient strategies in coordination with area manager and evaluate all new business to ensure adherence to all objectives and maintain and update all record books on regular basis.
- To achieve or exceed the minimum monthly targets.
- Integrity and honesty
- Flexible and adaptable in changing environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively in both siSwati and English languages
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- The ability to be a team player
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
Interested candidates should forward their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae to LFSSrecruitment@letshego.com by indicating the title of the position they are applying for on the subject. Deadline for applications is Wednesday, 17th May 2023.