Purpose of the Role:
- The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and conducting product feature updates and implementing pricing changes across all solutions, analysing profitability and pricing.
- Implements product management plans for the country’s operational performance.
- Runs tests on minimum viable products (MVPs) to improve product offerings.
- Conducts research on customer needs and collaborate with the Group to develop local tailored products
- Implements country product strategies for the target markets to secure long term profitable growth and the achievement of revenue and profit targets.
- Identifies new local market opportunities and develop new product roadmaps to address their needs
- Track local technology trends and validate product requirements and specifications
- Provides country product life-cycle management for successful management of products against approved business plans, and for management of End-of-Life.
- Analyses and report on the performance of product features in production, reflecting on successes and identifying areas for continuous improvement at country level.
Thinking Requirements and Working Complexity:
- Writing and analytical skills
- Market Research
- Ability to interact with Country management and Group peers to deliver mandates
- Customer satisfaction with new product offerings
- Improved operational performance
- New market opportunities
Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder:
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Marketing or similar
- A minimum of 5 years successful experience in a product management
- Experience in a product management / product development role with a forward-thinking technology company coupled with product profitability analysis knowledge
- Any certifications in Agile Methodology, Pricing and Product development will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of digital product development and market trends globally and in Africa
- Good understanding of retail and business customers
- Develop robust pricing matrices are employed to maximize interest income and profitability for new and existing products to ensure market competiveness and revenue growth
Job holder should be a person of high integrity, good moral standing in the office and outside.
Arising from the above, job holder should be a good reference to all staff by coming to office on time and not absconding from duty.
Interested employees should forward their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae to the provided email address with the name of the position as the subject
Closing date for applications:
4th May 2023
Apply to (email address):
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted